The GTS900L is a powerful chipper designed for semi-professional and domestic applications. Branches with a diameter of up to 80mm are easily drawn in and chipped. The GTS900L is simple and safe to operate, resulting in clean cut wood chips. Equipped with Loncin engines that you can rely on and are fully supported by E P Barrus. Service and product support can be easily reached through our network of local dealers. Our range of woodchippers also offer these additional benefits:-
- Designed in the Netherlands, and manufactured in China under Dutch management control.
- Simple, and effective 2 blade system
- Continuous improvement
- Conforms with the latest safety standards
- Gravity fed resulting in higher working speed
- User friendly with only two blades to turn, sharpen or replace
- High output with no need for a fan
- Lightweight and easy to manoeuver, transport and handle. Can fit through gate posts or any narrow access points in your garden.
- Chips have a variety of uses, such as bedding for pets, flower beds, walk paths and kindling.